Air Duct Insulation & Sealing
Greater Heating and Cooling Efficiency!
In houses with forced-air heating and cooling systems, ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house. In a typical house, however, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. The result is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
Our trained insulation technicians know how to identify, locate and fix leaks in ducts and home ventiation systelms. This is a critical step in making sure your homes energy is used in the most efficient way possible.
How do you know that your home has poorly performing ducts?
- You have high summer and winter utility bills;
- You have rooms that are difficult to heat and cool;
- You have stuffy rooms that never seem to feel comfortable;
- Your ducts are located in an attic, crawlspace, or the garage;
- You find tangled or kinked flexible ducts in your system.
Before and After Images of Insulating Your Ducts
(Clicking on a photograph will open it in a lightbox for preview.)