Very pleased, showed up on time, did nice work, professional, thanks
Arrow Insulation is one of the premier insulation contractors in the Puget Sound region and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a positive work environment with room for growth and competitive wages. See below for current job openings.
CURRENT OPENINGS –
A highly motivated individual who will be responsible for performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled weatherization improvements on residential single-family and multi-family structures.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow technical and procedural specifications
- Maintain focus and hard work in a challenging environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, drug free, and have a valid driver’s license
- Back and Upper Body (lifting) – Frequently lift from floor to waist with one hand 20-40 lb. power tools, equipment, and supplies. Occasionally lift and carry from vehicle to house or up/down a flight of stairs a 50 lb. blower door (large fan – diagnostic tool for measuring air leaks in buildings) with one or two hands. Frequent lifting of 25-35 lb. bags of insulation from floor to shoulder height.
- Hands/Arms – Occasional caulking one to two hours per day using hands and arms – sometimes above the head. Frequent twisting motion using hands and arms when installing 30 or more light bulbs.
- Body Movement – Frequent bending, stooping, crawling and creeping in crawl spaces and attics with 12″ to 24″ clearances, and working from ladders on heights from 4-10 feet. Occasionally work with hands and arms reaching overhead measuring or applying weatherization materials.
- Respirator Use – Must be medically cleared to wear a respirator. Respirators are required to be used when working in attics, basements, and other areas where workers are exposed to particulates in the air.
Schedule A Free Estimate
You were by far the most knowledgeable person when it came to the details and unique requirements of my custom home. In the end, your approach never changed and your price could not be beat. Your installers also did a superb job, were very friendly and made sure I was happy. They cleaned up the place better than they found it! I am extremely pleased with the service you have provided me and certainly glad I chose Arrow. Please feel free to use me as a reference should you ever need to. All the Best!
I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know how satisfied I have been with my entire experience with you and Arrow Insulation. I had several of the major insulation resellers come by my new house to quote insulating my new house. I have been building this home for 4 years, mostly by myself as I am not usually satisfied with the quality of others work.
Arrow did a a great job with the HomePrint assessment, answering all my questions and not making me feel rushed at all. The assessment was free, as a result of the program with Puget Sound Energy. When performing the attic insulation work, the two workers showed up on-time, and worked hard through rainy conditions. They even braved the roof (safely…) to perform the bathroom fan venting on our shake shingle roof! The cost was very competitive and reflects a $600 rebate reduction (original $1300) from PSE, which Arrow processed (no effort on my part). I would hire Arrow again for energy and insulation services.
FANTASTIC job by Arrow. From getting a quote to the installation, has been a great experience and HIGHLY recommended. The guys were extremely polite, neat and tidy and upon inspection, had done an amazing job. Arrow were recommended by PSE as part of their home energy program. So, including the PSE rebate, I am VERY happy!
Excellent from start to finish. Prices were very reasonable. Martin, who scheduled the bid and project was very professional, on time, and helpful, The crew was clean and efficient. We’re very happy the job they did. We had our entire attic insulated with blown-in insulation to bring up to code. I would highly recommend them and look forward to using them in the future!
Got a free PSE energy assessment and was referred to these guys. I was expecting someone to show up, give the house a once-over and provide me some general tips, which is all I was looking for. But Josh came out and was incredibly thorough, getting into all the crawlspaces (and really getting into all the nooks and crannies), checking fixtures, looking behind light panels, venting fans, ducts etc etc and explaining what he was doing as he went– what impressed me was that he didn’t just gloss over anything and really gave me a good understanding of how insulation and heating work in my house. No sales pitch, just a very good education on how it works. When I got a quote on how to upgrade the insulation, it was also pretty transparent, with it all broken down- Josh was very straightforward about which to prioritize and where to save money… so definitely will be using them for our upgrades soon.
Awesome group. The bid was reasonable and they took care of the rebates with reducing the amount on the bid by the rebates. The installers were quick and efficient. I am very happy with all they did for me. I also had the bid the same day they came out and reviewed everything. They worked with me through every step. Keep up the great work.
Arrow’s crew did great work insulating the ceiling in my basement. They had excellent attention to detail, working around a large amount of cables, pipes and air ducts. The crew was prompt and professional.