Very pleased, showed up on time, did nice work, professional, thanks
Interior and Exterior Wall Insulation
Hire a Professional to Insulate your Home!
Homes throughout the Pacific Northwest from Seattle to Bellingham often times require new, or upgraded insulation installed to the interior or exterior of the walls. By using a process commonly referred to as drill and fill, we are able to insulate existing homes with the proper insulation that will provide a more energy efficient home. Installing new insulation in the walls of your home will not only improve the comfort but it will help reduce heating and cooling costs as well.
Exterior Wall Insulation
Steps to Insulate the exterior of an existing wall
- Air seal exterior wall penetrations to the interior of the home
- Remove siding if needed at the drill site on exterior
- Drill 1 singular 2″ hole per cavity
- Blow cavity with environmentally friendly loose fill insulation
- Insert wood beveled plug and spackle
- Replace siding if necessary
Before and After Images of Insulation Applied to Exterior Walls
(Clicking on a photograph will open it in a lightbox for preview.)